Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside

Baby C was born a couple of weeks ago. Here she is with her mom, my husband's nephew's wife. So, here I am, a great-aunt for the fourth time. Of course, this is on my husband's side of the family, my MUCH OLDER husband. TeeHee!
Baby C is now the owner of the much-made "Baby It's Cold Outside" crocheted sweater that I found on Ravelry. It was a fun, easy and best of all, QUICK project.



Pattern: Baby It's Cold Outside by Julie Armstrong (free pattern on internet)

Yarn: Bernat Bamboo Natural Blends (acrylic/bamboo). I think I used a size K hook.

Recipient: New Great-Niece C

Size: 6 months.
Comments: I only had one minor one glich with the sleeve, but that was an operator-error and easily fixed. I would probably make this again, but would use a different (better quality) yarn.


No comments: