Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pittlely Projects. . .

I'm all about "pittlely" -- those little projects that keep me busy so I can avoid the pressing responsibilities of life -- grading papers, cleaning house, balancing my checkbook.

Here are some little pittles that have occupied me lately. . .

1. The Spritely Elf's sister needed slipper socks. These are made with Berroco Comfort chunky, plain stockinette, 5-stitches per inch. I feel bad I didn't embellish them. . .




2) A charity sweater (T-top pattern) for my mom's church group that sends handknit sweaters to Africa. Yarn is Hobby Lobby "Love this yarn." It's probably a size 2 or 3.


3. Flower Hat from Mr. Funky's pattern book. Crocheted. Gauge with this yarn was less than called for in the pattern, so it will be for a baby. Where can I find a BABY?




There are more pittlely projects on my other camera. . . I'll have to try to find them!

1 comment:

véronique said...

Hi Karen, i hope you're fine. I love the green socks