Monday, January 7, 2008

Gone to the dogs

Way back when, say in April of 2007, I posted a picture of a trashed reject knit with a certain pink yarn. . . Well, I still had some of that yarn that didn't go into the trash, and decided to make a sweater for Queen Elizabeth. She was so happy and wanted to help!




But alas, the yarn is cursed, jinxed, hexed, IT IS A DEMON YARN. I made the sweater (basic sweater from Posh Pooches) but it didn't fit the little porker. Her chest and neck are way big, and it was choking her. . . so I undid, redid, spent way too long on it, and then, just as with the sweater I ruined last year, I cut what I thought was a seam stitch and cut the actual sweater, at which point I pulled it all apart and threw it away!
Good bye, good riddance.
P.S. It really wasn't the yarn. I think I must admit it was "Operator Error."

No comments: